- 8 Tips On Building A Strong Online ReputationPosted 1 year ago
- How To Turn Passion Into Profit Without Losing Your ValuePosted 1 year ago
- 7 Tips Of Turning Failure Into SuccessPosted 1 year ago
- How To Create A Productive Atmosphere In Your WorkplacePosted 2 years ago
- How We Raised Venture Capital — And Kept Our Sanity In CheckPosted 2 years ago
- Time Management Tips to Increase Your ProductivityPosted 2 years ago
- Innovation 101: Winning The Strategy WarPosted 2 years ago
- How Social Media Can Help Promote Your BrandPosted 2 years ago
- JOLT Accelerator Adds An Additional 6 New Startups To Their PortolioPosted 2 years ago
- The Brain Behind Archipelago of IrelandPosted 2 years ago
- 5 Lessons From The Super Bowl FinalsPosted 2 years ago
- Tips On Improving Your Networking SkillsPosted 2 years ago
- How 2go is playing active in African mobile marketPosted 2 years ago
- Become An Healthy EntrepreneurPosted 2 years ago
- 3 Cs To Effective Customer ServicePosted 2 years ago
- 5 TIPS TO HIRING RIGHTPosted 2 years ago
- 5 WAYS TO GET MORE FACEBOOK LIKESPosted 2 years ago
- 3 TIPS TO CONSIDER BEFORE SIGNING ANY AGREEMENTPosted 2 years ago
- 5 CHECK LIST BEFORE YOU HIRE THAT ATTORNEYPosted 2 years ago
- How To Navigate Through The Early Hurdles Of Business In 2013Posted 2 years ago
8 Tips On Building A Strong Online Reputation
Your online reputation determines the success of your business and brand. It also has a direct impact on customer loyalty, business growth, and revenue. However, having an online presence does always translate into a strong online reputation. You have to work hard to build your reputation and brand. Here are 8 powerful tips that will give you entrepreneurship great head start.
1.) Know Your Audience Well
If you want to build your reputation then you have to know your audience and customers really. You have to understand their concerns, needs, real of participation, and even demography. You have to figure out where they spend online and also the sort of things, products, services, and discussions that interests them. In short, you have to employ a listening strategy to know who your consumers are in their entirety.
2.) Tailor Content to Your Audience
If you want your brand to stand out then you have to build develop content that meets their needs. It also pays a lot to send consistent messages on a regular basis. To know what exactly your consumers or audience want, you might want to conduct a survey and also seek suggestions for improvement. This will go a long way into developing your brand and reputation as “customer-centred business.
3.) Be Unique
For you to build a strong online reputation, you have to build a recognizable brand with a personality that will make every one want to associate with you. It could start from something small as your domain name, or even the networks and associations that you already have, or even the nature of your conversation in social media spaces. To increase the visibility of your brand, you should use quality backlinks and integrate your social media to increase your reach and voice online.
4.) Package Yourself Properly
It is not enough for you to develop a website or create accounts for social media. This does not guarantee you a favourable image or good reputation online. If you operate a website then you also have to create a professional image. Impressions matter a lot for young entrepreneurs. Once your audience admires and respect your because of your professional image, you will have little to worry about your reputation.
5.) Be Helpful
As you increase your social engagement, you have to provide real help to your consumers and advice. It doesn’t have to be something tangible. It could be professional advice or opinion or online resources that will add value to their lives. In short, lend your expertise in form of an article, or column in such a way that will show your leadership and authority in your realm of business.
6.) Connect with Reputable Brands
It also pays a lot to establish connections with other reputable brands that have a significant number of followers online. Engaging with established brands puts you in the same pedestal and you can ride on their influence and authority to reach out to more people. This is true especially if you are seeking endorsements to promote a new product or service online.
7.) Watch Your Reputation
If you already have some reputation, then you have to monitor what people say in social media spaces and respond appropriately. Of course, not everyone will like your brand and it is this sort of people that may damage your reputation for no apparent reason. Remember, where you image goes, your reputation follows.
8.) Be Consistent
To cap it all, you have to act in a consistent manner, send consistent messages, and maintain a consistent style, voice, and image.